5/2/10

four


he's been anticipating this day for months, and yesterday, he FINALLY "got" 4





what a wonderful day--presents, a trip to our favorite bakery, time spent at the "big airport"...otherwise known as Gravely Point





it was beautiful outside--perfect to watch the planes coming and going





tree climbing, ball throwing, parachute man launching





my boys





there was a visit to Nana's house, lego sets built, and then to top it off, a little party complete with cake, ice cream, more presents, and some family

all together an awesome day

Alexander Vincent, you are one of a kind. You are a light-- a bright spot in our family. You are passionate about life--I love when you share your excitement with us--in your incredulous way. Your smile melts me, and I laugh when you laugh--even when I shouldn't. I love you to pieces. Don't "get" 5 too soon.

1 comment: