7/19/10

Nine

years since we said "i do"



three precious boys 
 countless priceless memories
many knock down drag outs


our God has been beyond faithful
I'm more in love now than I was then
more laughter, more sweetness


thanks for asking
thanks for loving me despite my ugly -- unconditionally
thanks for being a faithful disciple
thanks for being an amazing father--making it easy for our 3 to view Him as Father


I love you...here's to 9 x 9 more


(photo credits: Julie Stermasi--she used old fashioned film, so I had to take pictures of her pictures--and they don't do her work justice.  Motivation to finally get my prints digitized. :)

10 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You were a stunning bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary dear friends. so grateful for your marriage and lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You continue to rock my world babe. Thank you. 9 amazing years indeed, and the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy anniversary, guys! you continue to be a beautiful and gifted couple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary, dear ones! grateful for your example! much love -

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary to one of the most amazing couples I know. you guys rock.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy 9th anniversary!!! How fun is it that we share the same wedding day, just a year apart?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! I was thinking of you on our/your anniversary. It's been 2 years for us! PS. I need your email address! We need to get together ASAP. I'll be home from LG on the 7th. hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so proud of you guys! you are such a blessing to us. where did these nine years go anyway?

    ReplyDelete