11/22/10

US

my very talented sister 
(as in I think all of the talent in our family gene pool went to her, 
and skipped right over me :)
took some pics of our little fam last week
Luca was not cooperative--running away every chance he got, and then screaming when we tried to hold him 
(except of course when J was taking picture of Mark and I--then he was all over us)  
Xan was just pouty and kept taking his sweater half off--
but despite that, I really love them
this is our daily reality right now, after all :)


























THANK YOU for taking your time to bless us (and so many) 
with your gifts...I love you

(I held back my faves since I haven't decided on my Christmas card yet)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my WORD Amy, SO know your pain. We took Chirstmas pictures yesterday...it was a total disaster{used my timer} and none of them turned out that great. Oh well, I am NOT doing that again. Like you said, reality!
    These pictures though are SO great. Love the family ones, love the one of you and Mark, heck they are all great and really do capture your boys personalities...and I swear Xan and Evan seriously could be twins. I don't think they could be any more alike!

    Oh and PS, you are VERY talented behind the camera lens my friend!
    hugs.
    Can't wait to see the one on your Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family! I love the third pic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear that it's not just my boys who act like little monkeys during a photo shoot. ;) we recently had our pics taken, too and they were insane. anyway, i do love all the pics. you look beautiful as you stand out among all the men in your life. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not so sure about your assessment of the gene pool! You know every once in a while I see Tim in David -- like in the picture of David and Xan standing on the rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful pictures- of course it helps when the family is beautiful! You are stunning Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't know what you're talking about the talent skipping over you!! love you too!!

    ReplyDelete