7/11/11

{growing}

well, I suppose it's time to go public
considering the spare tire that has attached itself to my midsection grows daily
and i've been in several conversations where eyes wander from my face,
to my midsection

 yes, #4 is on HIS (for the sake of expectations) way!!

(his first pic, taken a few weeks ago)

i am just about to enter my second trimester
and every day so far has felt like a small triumph

it is a true miracle that i have not thrown up one time
--even though i have felt plenty crummy--
it is a HUGE blessing that i do not take lightly
(and possibly has contributed to my faster than normal spare tire growth)

we are all very excited for this new life that is being formed
i can't wait till i'm feeling better, and can begin to create a space
for the newest fedeli

thank you, LORD

7 comments:

  1. yay! i've been thinking about you a lot! can't wait to meet this little one. I'll be praying you feel better soon...and you can pray that my girlie makes her appearance soon!!!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo!!! Congrats! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! very happy for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, wonderful news!!! who knows, it could even be a girl... =)
    i miss you so much.
    ~~sena

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to snuggle this little one. :)
    love you and so happy for you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful!!! Hope you continue to "hold it down". I'll be staying tuned for updates. for sure. yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness! what awesome news! would love to see what a beautiful fedeli girl would look like, Lord willing. ;) rejoicing w/you!

    ReplyDelete