4/23/10

LUCA

Jonalee did a one year photo shoot of Luca. I'm unashamedly biased...I think he's just about the cutest baby ever. (every mom should think that, right?)



He's a little flirt. And he was ready to charm.



I look at him and see my dad.



He was quite pleased with himself on this day.



He had his one year check up yesterday. Still a big boy.



I adore the finger pointing stage.



He's starting to talk. He probably has 15 words that he uses correctly and spontaneously.



He loves to throw things (balls...and just about everything else).



This is the face he makes before he says one of his words. It's the "I know you're so proud of me" look.



He's a feisty little stinker.



He's walking.



And falling.



And getting back up...all day long.


Thank you, Jote, for taking these pictures. I'm a lucky sister -- you are so talented, and I get to benefit!
I love them, and you!


1 comment:

  1. AMY! I just found your blog, and couldn't believe my eyes! ;) You're motivating me to get back on the bandwagon again...I need to do it for memories sake anyhow. I can't wait till the 8th-- gonna be fun times. Luv you! PS I wanna squeeze your little Luca boy, what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete