4/12/10

Teeth

Ever since David's baby teeth starting popping through, we saw the inevitable. This boy was going to need orthodontics. In fact, every doctor or dentist who has looked into his mouth has said something to the effect of..."if I could predict the stock market the way I can predict that you're going to need braces...", yeah, we know, you'd be rich.



So, after his front teeth come in a bit more, we'll be taking a trip to the orthodontist. First step, palate expander. I'm sure there will be many steps to follow that.



I love this time of year when his freckles start to reappear. My handsome boy.

1 comment:

  1. Amy!!! Hello!
    Nice to "meet" you. It is always fun to find a new friend via blogging.
    Your boys are ADORABLE {I know you already know that}!! Also, we almost used the name Luca, I love that name.
    Looking forward to getting to know you better! :) {Thanks for the comment btw}

    ReplyDelete